The Core On Holiday


Hola la gente! Since i have done my spanish oral exam, I can't stop speaking in spanish in my head! But hold up this is absolutely not the topic of this post.
As we said it on facebook and twitter  The Core is on holiday( at least 3 of them) and it feels so good!

The past years have been amazing for us,and we experimented different events and mostly in Germany such as MTV Europ Music Awards,Comet, Afterwork Parties and so on...But we have been  on the hold for awhile dealing with college things and work! However this summer things may change, as we also said it we are going to the cutest destinations.
Domien will be with her friends, and Magdalena,Julia and I are going on holiday together from the 11th of July to the 19th. Then I may host Domien in France for a week.

I am very happy that the The Core is gathering this summer ,I have missed Julia and Domien for months and months!

Enjoy our little piece of memories on the photos and be ready for what is up coming this sum 2011



God bless you beny

0 comments:

Post a Comment