The Blondes

Good evening everyone, I hope you all had a great week-end. 
This short article is going to be about one of my non-original passion: the music. I started taking singing lessons at the age of 10 and I've been singing into a band for four years at the "WestRock School" in my home town. I played guitar at the age of 14 but I had to give up on all those amazing things because of school two years ago. But lately, even with my final exams coming soon, I took the time to record stuff with one of my closest friend, Romain. The track below is a song of The Killers (Mr Brightside) that has been recorded live this April for the french "Star d'un jour" show. We haven't won the contest but it was an amazing experience! I hope you will like it :)


The Blonde[s] - Mr Brightside by TheBlonde[s]

0 comments:

Post a Comment