It's a morph thing!

Hey there!
      
          I know, it's pretty late here but I felt like sharing some cool and very funny stuff with you dear readers.
 Have you ever wondered how would look The Core if we were just one person? I did. That's why I decided to check out one of my favorite websites again, morphthing.com, in order to morph the four members of TC and make us one!



Yep, that's us. Domien, Beny, Magda and Julia mixed all together! And I must admit that we turned into one beautiful chick! What do you think?


Here are the four pictures I selected to create the morphing above:



Morphthing.com is very user-friendly. 
You just need to find a good picture of yourself (it's better if you face the camera), upload it, follow the website's instructions to get your face ready to be morphed and there you go... Morph pictures of you and your friends, you and celebrities, celebrities and celebrities, etc. I could spend hours doing it! (wait, that's what I'm actually doing...).

Now and because I had so much fun, I'm going to show you a few morphs that I made and I want you to recognize who's morphed in the pictures. Ready? 
















0 comments:

Post a Comment