Clothes, clothes, clothes!

Hey you guys!
Am I the only one who's really LONGING for the summer? I'm tired of the cold Belgian weather which changes every day.. One day it's snowing, the other day it's raining and the next day there's sun. It's not really healthy, trust me. Everybody is sick and having a bad mood :(
Today I was surfing the internet and checking out some sites where I could buy some nice summer outfits, and that's when I found http://nelly.com/. There's Jeffrey Campbell, Jofama, 2nd Day,Stylein, By Malene Birger...and a lot more. On top of that they also sell the best make-up brands like Max Factor, Smashit, Ardell and Peter Thomas Roth. It's perfect for each style and budget.
What do you think?

Here are some outfits which I'd LOVE to have!


top: Club L, € 21.95 & bracelet: Madly, €47.95





Jumpsuit: Club L, €23.50


Shirt: 2nd Day, €59.95 & necklace: Nelly Accessories, €17,95



Dress: Elise Ryan, € 59.95




top: Lili London, €24.95 & shorts: Minkpink, € 84.95


body: Club L, €17.95 & shorts: One Teaspoon, €83.95


shorts: Jofama, €144.50

High heels: Nelly Trend, €69.95

Jeffrey Campbell, €197.95


Kiss!
Do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment