The Human Marvels

"A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know."
-Diane Arbus


Hey to every stranger or devoted reader who’s visiting our blog.

Lately my mind’s been set on photography. I’m studying it a while now, and school’s finally booking some result, haha. Last week I was running around like a madman, camera in hand and shooting pics nearly every day. I’m pretty sick right now (I guess that’s what you get when you’re spending hours in a field when there’s a lot of wind -.-) but after all, I’m really satisfied about the results so it was definitely worth it. I’m not saying my pics are amazing, or perfect or whatever, I’m a student and I’m still learning. But I can honestly say that I’m proud. The theme of my pictures is ‘Freaks’ with influences of Diane Arbus and Joel Witkin’s pieces of art. Both of them are a big inspiration for me and I absolutely adore their work, though it’s very different from mine.











DO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment