Brandy Rayana Norwood, Where the hell are you?


One week ago, I decided to listen to “old songs” you know these songs you heard when you were just 6 years old to 10-12! Of course as I was born in 1993 I'm talking about songs from the 90s. Anyway i found out this song  from Brandy and Monica The boy is mine”. I was singing it along as far as i could remember the lyrics. Then i “ youtubed” all the Brandy’s songs and i can say she is gifted (though i knew it )!
But what a pity she is not more famous in Europe, at least i can say in France. I do not mean that nobody knows about her. But she deserves more attention that what she actually gets! 

Even if Mrs Norwood  didn’t come out with a new song since 2008, Glee(the famous serie) made a "tribute" to her with this cover of the boy is mine.




I love this song , the lyrics the melody EVERYTHING is almost perfect. And at 1min18 you may see Bruno Mars: Brandy- Long Distance
Therefore, Brandy is a very talented person and I look forward to listening to her new album.

List of some old songs: 
TLC- No scrubs ( i was sooo fan! i knew the lyrics by heart and danced on this!)
Aaliyah- More than a woman ( i was crying on this song when she died i was just around 8y/o)
Coolio-Ganster's Paradise ( i hope you have seen the movie otherwise GO WATCH IT)


beny

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Glad I found this blog.

    If you like photography, check out mine!
    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it. I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu sais que j'avais carrément oublié les TLC? ca m'a fait bizarre de re-écouté No scrubs ;)
    Thank you my Diva <3

    ReplyDelete