"Why am I mr.Pink? - Cause you're a faggot, all right?"

  


I am a HUGE Quentin Tarantino's fan and I think this incredible film director, screenwriter, producer, cinematographer and "actor" deserves his own article on The Core's blog.

I've been loving cinema since childhood and more especially "offbeat movies" like SinCity or Edward Scissorhands, the kind of movies that take you to another place in a minute because of their very unique scenarios, sets, details, characters and so on. Tarantino is, in my opinion, the "Big Boss" of that off-beat style. Every movie he has directed, written or produced is a masterpiece to me (yeah, even the Grindhouse ones ;-D). They're all mixing cult characters, original scenarios, catchy dialogues, violent scenes and unforgettable quotes. No one can pretend being completely left cold after watching one of his movies. You can hate them, for sure, but you can't remain indifferent. And this is basically why I'm so fond of his work.


"Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet." Pulp Fiction




Julia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment